The Choice


In life, we have to make a lot of choices. What school will I attend? Who will I marry? Some choices are more important than others, for example; a decision like, "What food will I cook?" is also a matter of choice, (though what matters is actually cooking something good and eating it.) 
But you see, the Oga patapata of all choices that you can make in this life, the choice that will make the most impact in anyone's life, is the choice to make Jesus Christ our Lord and personal Saviour. 

"I have made that decision" (that's what a lot of Christians will say), but hey, if I twist the truth a little (tell a little lie) to accommodate my situations, or I still abuse, or may I say, if I exchange hot words with people because I prefer not to look dumb..... Can I still say that I have made that decision? Am I standing by it? That decision I made to SERVE THE LORD.

We need to know that choosing to belong to Christ is a big decision, infact it is the ultimate choice, but we still have opportunities everyday to make a myriad of other choices, that will back up the ultimate choice. So ask yourself, in my attitude, in what I say to people, in what I watch and listen to, in how I spend and what I spend on, am I still honoring the decision I made to serve the Lord?

This is an encouragement for us to choose God over and over again in our daily lives. That you made that Big Choice only makes sense, when your other choices support it. 

If you've not even made that ultimate choice at all.... It is a call you need to respond to... Jesus says, you should come to Him. Your life can only be better when you respond... Please, make that choice today and you will be blessed for it. 

Prayer: Lord, I choose you today. Help me to choose you over and over again, everyday. Amen.

Josh.24.15 - And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.


Thank you for your visit, please do well to LIKE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE to get alerted of new posts.

Comments

  1. Great piece. Thank you for reminding me that I have to choose God everyday.

    It's good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deep stuffs Sis! God bless you greatly. Thanks for this timely reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Eniyan" : the one that chooses.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I hate him! I wish he'd just die!

I lost my phone AGAIN! Why ME?