So what, if I don't dance? 🤷

So what, if I don't dance


"I didn't enjoy the Praise and Worship session today, the drummer was just playing what I don't understand, even the keyboardist, I don't even know what to say about the guitarist, maybe those instrumentalists all had a meeting to mess up today..... Infact, I did not just enjoy it ni, bla bla bla, this that this"

Ehn, I know you can already tell that I'm about to do some ranting, and maybe you're thinking I'm here to trash instrumentalists, no no no, I'm all about you today, yes, YOU!

What's your problem exactly? You don't like the way the instrumentalists played abi, and that's why you were just standing and looking, watching as if it was a show, a dry show, set up for you, you didn't even attempt to shake your body at all, you were that unimpressed, as if they were meant to impress you in the first place.

But I have a question to ask you o, "ehn..... is it the instrumentalists you'd be dancing for, if you did ni?" Or... You want to take over the anger for God, granted there should be good sound in the church so you're angry in His stead. It's a good thing to be angry in God's stead o, for a good reason, this one is not though.

If you'd like to hear the truth, even if you don't, I'd still tell you anyways,

Do you know that, even if you were in a service, where the instrumentalists were superb, the sound was lit, you'd still not dance? Do you?

Ha, you didn't. You thought if only there was good sound, that you'd dance. How can you though, you're not used to it. Your case is like that runner, who had not been preparing, but thought on the day of the race, he'd only need to put on his running boots and he'd be set for an excellent race, How? How now? You're asking too, but that's what you been doing yourself.

All these while, you've enjoyed attributing your "issue" to the 'bad-playing' of the instrumentalists.
And guess what, I won't allow you that slack any longer. You've enjoyed it long enough, in my opinion and, let's forgive that you didn't know before, now you know so.... How about some turn-around from ya.

You're a 'big girl'/'big boy'. No wrong in that, but sincerely who are you 'bigging' for in the church. It's definitely not me, it's not the pastor, neither is it the instrumentalists (let's save that talk for another day), today's about you. Make it a point to change, Ore.

* Don't claim boss for anybody in the church
* Don't try to protect your image

* Because of your 'status', you think you shouldn't be seen dancing, who said? That status, you were given, that status can be taken away any day.
* Give God your everything, even your dance.
Dance o, dance ko faraya (dance with all your strength), dance let people even be wondering if something is wrong with you, dance like you don't care if they conclude that something is wrong with you.
Dance like you know the importance of the things God has done for you. Dance!

So what if you don't dance, everything is wrong with it o and I love you ni o, if I didn't, I wouldn't tell you.
So don't get it "mistooked", errm... Sorry "mistaken", I don't have anything to gain or lose if you choose to change. It's all about my love for you, therefore I'd still encourage you to choose CHANGE.

I love you but GOD loves you more😍

Song recommended: More by Lawrence Flowers.

Friends, do not forget to like, comment and share. Most importantly, comment and let me know your take on the topic. Subscribe too! Thanks

If you read this to the end, you're awesome, take 🤗 and 😘

Comments

  1. Hmmm. Thought provoking. God help me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read to the end o…so thumbs up for me first😋😋😋…. Don’t mind all dose instrumentalist auditors jare…Thank you for telling them for me…..Keep d good work on baby…..

    ReplyDelete
  3. 😂 Thank you, 😘 for reading to the end

    ReplyDelete
  4. God help us all fha. Thanks for reading up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Princess OluwafikunayomiJanuary 19, 2019 at 10:02 PM

    Kudos dear, me that don’t know how to dance, what will I do?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, ah dance anyhow, it's allowed 😀

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good piece! Although it can be improve upon
    Maintain your style.
    Consistency leads to excellence

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! Definitely, improvement is key

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is interesting, I love your style and the fact that it’s interactive, you’re blunt and in a funny way. Attagirl! You know there’s a spot for you high up there, keep moving. God bless.
    PS: I’m challenged to change :). Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you!
    Worship is for God’s pleasure. Whether you enjoy it or not, give it to God.
    Have you read Purpose Driven Life?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Exactly, thank you?
    I've not read the book though, I'll check out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good ¡V I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs as well as related information ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, website theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Excellent task..

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design. Kudos

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm just commenting to make you be aware of of the really good experience my girl enjoyed studying your web page. She learned so many things, which include what it is like to possess an ideal coaching nature to let men and women without problems learn about a variety of grueling things. You truly exceeded her desires. I appreciate you for supplying such valuable, healthy, revealing and even unique guidance on the topic to Gloria.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I hate him! I wish he'd just die!

I lost my phone AGAIN! Why ME?