I hate him! I wish he'd just die!



I hate him! I wish he'd just die!


Some weeks ago, I saw a pop-up on my phone, it was news that a certain someone had died.

I couldn't believe my eyes, "Is he really dead?" I couldn't help the excitement I felt at the time, "you mean this man is finally dead. Thank God! If only all these people could be dying one by one, oh what Joy!"

All these was what went through my mind when I saw the news, before I even discovered that the news was untrue and was only a click-bait. The man in question, I believed was a cruel man, very wicked. I had therefore built up my own hatred for him so much that I couldn't help the joy I felt at the possibility of his death.

Even as I was thinking all that and actually saying some out loud, I began to ask myself deep down if I was in the right path of thought. I mean... It is natural to hate a wicked person and I didn't even have to consider what I wanted to feel about the situation, whether it was true or not, I just felt that he deserved to die, for the reason of the pain he had caused others. 

Now, a natural/normal person's instinct is to feel the way I felt, because of course we're human. But are we natural? No!

We're not controlled by nature and feelings, we rather have the life of God.

God, no matter how much he hates sin, He can never hate the sinner. God is love, He is always looking forward to our repentance.

Besides, we also were once sinners. God never gave up on us, but our problem seems to be that we believe that we could never be as terrible as those people are, we just can't picture ourselves doing the insanely wicked things those people are doing. We forget to remember that, "the heart of man is desperately wicked, who can understand it"

Let me put it straight to us now, there's nothing a man who lacks Jesus cannot do, even to murder, and you would probably have done worse if God had not grabbed you when He did. It is the JESUS in you, who constrains you, His love holds you so you can't do all those things.


How then can you expect the same from someone who doesn't know God? You can't expect Holiness/righteousness from someone who knows not, the meaning of "holy" or the GOD in charge, now can you?

No matter how morally upright you are, you don't know God, you're as wicked as that man who kills, who robs, who rapes, who does all sorts of wicked things.


"Someone said, people should be taught not to rape" and I could not help but wonder how successful that would be. I could see the failure of that plan already, why? Because, a man cannot try to not sin on his own, it is his nature to sin. Unless, he comes to know the Holy God and His Holy Spirit, he can only try, but his failure is inevitable.

That means, even YOU who thought, because you don't lie, steal, kill......, then you're better. You need to come to Jesus, and come fast, you will not last that long in your moral standing. And before you do that big one that will get you thinking an "I can't believe I did this, what came over me?" kind of thought.

Jesus is offering you a hand now, I'd advise you to take it. Take the LIFE that He is offering on a platter of gold. Tommorow, may never come.

See? That is what having Jesus drives you to do, instead of praying them dead, why can't we (me inclusive) change our plans, we can pray/preach them saved instead.

May our passion for good and love for righteousness, spur us to act in compassion towards the yet unsaved souls.

Friends, do not forget to like, comment and share. Most importantly, comment and let me know your take on the topic. Subscribe too! Thanks

Comments

  1. Truth! We do not live according to the desires of the flesh anymore because we have the inherent nature of God. Morality is sinking sand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen.. That I may truly accept his love and show others

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! May God help us

    ReplyDelete
  4. And me too! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. God will help us.
    More grace Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen o, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. We should Hate SIN but Love the SINNER…God Help Us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We should Hate SIN but Love the SINNER. God help us.
    More Grace Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pray 4 grace that we walk in love & holiness with d father & Holyghost find His full expression in us.
    Well done sis more grace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amen! Thanks Bro

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amen, 🤩 thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. These Words are True…
    May the Lord continue to help us crucify this earthly nature and do what Christ’s Spirit wills.
    Carrying His love in us and living it dailiy.
    More Grace Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amen! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. It’s true there are people we just hate or dislike for no reason, but one thing is God teaches us how to love by surrounding is with unlovable people.
    More more grace unto you sister Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It’s true that there are people we just dislike or hate for no reason, but one thing is that God teaches how to love by surrounding us with with unlovable people.
    More grace unto you sis Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It’s true that we dislike or hate some people for no known reason to us, but one thing is God teaches us how to love by surrounding us with unlovable people.
    More grace unto you sis Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, Very true
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woa, this is great, we need to understand His love that we take for granted in this generation. God is Love. Extending the love to others should be our priority. More unction to function Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  19. 2 lessons i learnt
    1. Beware of self righteousness. I cannot count the number of times in recent days that this warning keeps coming to me.
    2. God’s nature in us gives us the ability to love our enemies and bless them. By this, we are being exactly like God.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Major lessons, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Exactly! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You got a very good website, Sword lily I discovered it through yahoo.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Magnificent website. Lots of useful info here. I抦 sending it to some buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you on your sweat!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Another important issue is that if you are a senior, travel insurance intended for pensioners is something you must really take into account. The more mature you are, greater at risk you happen to be for permitting something terrible happen to you while overseas. If you are never covered by some comprehensive insurance cover, you could have a few serious complications. Thanks for revealing your good tips on this web site.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to make such a great informative web site.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I lost my phone AGAIN! Why ME?