It's me again!

It's me again




So guys, I'm back! After almost a year, a month actually๐Ÿ˜, but what's the difference?๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️

I've not given you guys a new post in a while and I wish I could say it's because I've been busy, but I can't. I mean, I've actually been busy but not enough to not be able to give you guys something.

So.... This is me, saying sorry,

(sobbing) I'm sincerely sorry for all the pain I've caused you๐Ÿ˜ญ Pain Ke?๐Ÿ˜„ Okay, so that's been overly dramatic but I can't help the drama at times.

What have I actually said in essence since you started reading this post?

Nothing...

Ehn? Wait! Did you just agree that I wrote 'nothing'? Really?

If you know you agreed, I just really want to let you know that, that was the end of our friendship there. Yeah, it was good while it lasted buh I can't do this anymore๐Ÿ˜‚

Drama again!

I'm sorry guys, for wasting your precious time. Nope, ๐Ÿ™…not sorry at all, sure I didn't waste your time.

Don't be confused o, I'm still a very sane person๐Ÿ˜…, but sometimes, a girl's gotta be .......... Uhmmm (scratches head), lost that train of thought, dunno what a girl's gotta be๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ‍♀️

Ehn hen, People of God, back to real talk, in my last post Let's know who you are, I talked about my experience on the road and how a Christian who really, actually, truthfully has light, should find it difficult to hide it. Aziiiin, your light should always give you away as a Christian... If you geh wharamean...

Now, I promised a continuation of the topic in another post and that will be the next post coming right up in the next couple of minutes. Please, do well to read up.

Errrrm..... be...fore you go and read up, just a word so you can be prepared for the amateur write-up that it is...... I'm trying out different things, one of which is writing short stories to illustrate my point and... this is the first of them, if more will come.

Ignore the amateurish nature of it and get to the message intended. Thank you in advance ❤️

I love you, always.

Next post here

Guys, please do not forget to like (see that star button down there? the blue colored one? Yeah, that's the 'like' button, please do well to click it if you like post, comment (don't be afraid to comment ๐Ÿ™ I like to get your views on the topic too!) and share! But most importantly, comment and let me know your take on the topic. Subscribe too! (The subscribe button is somewhere below) No harm in subscribing o, do you know? You just get to know first if I publish a new post.

Thanks again o jare (like my people will say).

Comments

  1. LoL. Gracie, you don off me small. I think you "wasted" my time but nah, we're still friends... We are stuck like that for life! ๐Ÿ˜Š

    I love your drama jor, it is good for the mind. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dramatic Gracie, no dull moments. Forever together... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes o! Forever ๐Ÿ˜„

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish to point out my love for your kindness giving support to men and women who require assistance with the area of interest. Your personal commitment to passing the solution throughout has been particularly valuable and have continually allowed associates much like me to arrive at their endeavors. Your new invaluable useful information can mean so much to me and substantially more to my colleagues. Many thanks; from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I do think this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it ;) I may come back
    once again since i have bookmarked it. Money and freedom is
    the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hurrah! In the end I got a blog from where I be able to
    really get valuable facts regarding my study and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I hate him! I wish he'd just die!

I lost my phone AGAIN! Why ME?